Here's a postcard view of all our extra-special goings-on at the market this year. Pick up a refrigerator-sized hard copy at the Market Information Tent on any Saturdays. But take a peak below at the special Saturdays we've planned for this market season.
10/27/2018 - The Haunted Market
The Market's grand finale of special events, the annual Haunted Market is a trick or treat delight, and the whole town gets in on the fun. Come to Market to find a bouncy, pumpkin decorating, trick or treating at surrounding stores and scary market vendors. Come if you dare....
12/1/2018 - A Holiday Market for Greens Gifts & Giving
Coming December 1st Downtown Farmington presents Holly Days!
Join us at our special holiday market from 11 am to 5 pm on Saturday December 2nd. We will have fresh wreaths, roping, centerpieces and more from our Michigan farms. Find firewood, artisanal gifts and gourmet specialty finds. Strolling carolers, hot chocolate, a holiday train for the kids, free gift wrapping and adult beverages will make the start of your holiday season memorable. Later in the day there will be a lighted parade (6 pm) and a special tree lighting event ( 7 pm ) at the old Governor Warner Mansion. Feel welcome to spend the day in downtown Farmington!
Peace and Carrots
Market Manager Walt
Saturday, December 1st, 2018
11 am - 5pm
- Fresh Holiday wreaths, roping and centerpieces from our Michigan farms
- Seasoned Firewood
- Artisanal gifts
- Gourmet specialty foods
- Strolling Carolers
- A Christmas train w Free Hot Chocolate
- Free Gift Wrapping
- Adult Beverages
- Bring canned or boxed goods for the Neighborhood House food pantry
- Page’s restaurant will be onsite serving their award winning house chili. All proceeds to the Neighborhood House
- 11 am - 5 pm: Special market for Greens Gifts and Giving
- 12 - 4: Pictures with Santa Claus ( ACE Hardware)
- 12 - 4: Stories w/Mrs Claus ( Farmington Garage)
- 6 pm: Lighted Parade
- 7 pm: Tree Lighting Ceremony